13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 1 March 2007

Thursday Week 5 Weigh Day

More good news this week, I have lost another 7lb this week making my total loss 3stone 1lb in 5 weeks!! how good is that. However this still makes me 22 1/2 stone, still very very FAT!!
I am now fully motivated for the week ahead (its been a doddle this week really)

I am now down to the weight I was before when I commenced on lighterlife (in 2001). On that plan I lost 9 stone in 5 months, however it does not take a mathematician to work out that once I stopped I piled on a massive 12 stone! Never Again, I will not be putting my body through trauma again! I will do maintenance this time and not return to my unhealthy eating habits

Drunk loads of water today and I am just sat here with my final meal of the day, a peanut bar, and very nice it is too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a difference in the photos Alan, well dont to you. Keep it going.

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I hope to have a Guiness with you once its all said and done. Keep up the work. Find me at the cambridge forum... docedward... peace