13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 27 March 2007

Tuesday week 9

Just got in from a session in my hot tub all relaxed, in fact so relaxed I could just go to bed now and its only 8.30.
We had great intentions this evening of heading out on the bikes for some exercise, unfortunately my youngest and eldest were fighting while putting their shoes on and the little one ended up bashing his head on the tiled floor! he seems ok but we did not want to risk him coming over dizzy whilst on the bike, that put pay to those plans.
I have been asked how my wife is doing on CD (Thanks for the comment) well she was 2lb away from losing 3 stone at our last weigh in, she should smash the 3 stone mark this week (week 9). She is very pleased with this, though a little envious of my loss. She knows deep down that women lose their weight slower than men. My wife's total planned weight loss is 10 stone, where as mine is 14.5 so we are hoping to both achieve our goals at about the same time.

I have consumed all my "meals" for the day and am still finding this diet a breeze. I have started looking at the plans for introducing food back into the diet once at goal weight and cant wait for lettuce leaves and turkey breast. Well that is all you get for the first couple of weeks, things improve from there onwards. I am very determined to get it right this time and follow the maintenance / re-introduction plan to the letter in an attempt to make the weight loss last.

More people have commented on my weight loss which is great, I love that feeling when people are complimentary of your loss. Roll on Thursday cant wait for another weigh in!!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a sunny day again and we can attempt to go out on the bikes again!

Quote of the day: The hardest part of raising a child is teaching them to ride bicycles. A shaky child on a bicycle for the first time needs both support and freedom. The realisation that this is what the child will always need can hit hard.
Sloan Wilson

No comments: