13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 5 March 2007

Monday Week 6

Today I have drunk and drunk and drunk water, anymore and it will be coming out of my ears. I have started to fill a jug at work with water from one of those chilling machines in the office, this gets me a few comments like "are you really going to drink all that" I actually fill it twice in one day! Most people fill those little plastic cups that you get in a dispenser attached to the machine, not me, a great big jug that holds 4 - 5 pints !! fortunately the machine is plumbed in so I don't use up one of those big bottles like some machines have.

The kids dinner smelt nice tonight, My sense of smell is definitely heightened. I am not hungry but do fancy things sometimes, strange to explain unless you are doing this great diet.

I read an article in a Sunday magazine that said that March is the most common month to fall off a diet, New Years resolutions seem so far in the past, its still cold and dark in the evenings and the temptation can prove too much for some folk...... but not me, I have started to see the results achievable. Just look at some of the success stories available (see my links to the right of this page) There are fantastic results to be had if you stick at this diet and do not waiver.
I want to be one of those success stories and do not intend to cheat at all. My trousers and shirts are loose my belly is flatter and I feel great. I have been looking at the Alton Towers hotel, the one with a water park... I really want to go there, I love adrenaline rides, I just want to be slim enough to fit in the seats again. Maybe I could get Alton towers to award me a stay as a reward if I succeed at this mammoth loss? Wishful thinking!
I remain focused and strong, and with noticeable results achieved in such a short space of time I hope to stay that way throughout this one way adventure.
2 Quotes for the day.

Victory belongs to the most persevering.
Napoleon

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
Arnold H. Glasgow

No comments: