13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 10 March 2007

Saturday Week 6

Today I have been thinking about dusting off the push bike I have in the garage, A nice bike ride in the sunshine appeals. My wife and I are thinking it will be a good idea to get a bit of exercise and fresh air! I am willing to give it a go and hope that the saddle does not kill me too much anymore. I will let you know how I get on....

Been to Tesco to do the shopping, another healthy trolley full today for the forthcoming weeks dinners for the kids. Well I say the trolley was healthy... it was apart from Easter Eggs! not for me or my wife but for the kids and nieces / nephews. We have not gone overboard this year just a two smallish eggs each, we usually get them all a load of eggs including huge ones. I am hoping that Easter will feel a little more special for them since they are no longer getting a weekly chocolate allowance with our new "healthy eating" regime.
I did read yesterday though that a Cadbury creme egg contains 171 calories!! I could eat 1 whilst deciding what to eat, or sit down with a box of 3 in one evening (followed by a pack of full fat crisps or kettle chips!), another reason I piled on so many pounds in a very quick time!
If however you are a creme egg lover then take a look at this link, its how to make a huge one!
http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project.php?projectID=302

I need to wear my suit next week and pulled it out of the wardrobe 60" chest 56" waist, well it looked like a deflated tent hanging on me, Now what ??? well further in the depths of my wardrobe I found my wedding suit, not sure of the size but it did come from High & Mighty. It fitted and still looked "in fashion". I married in 2000 and have not worn it much since, I am pleased to be fitting into this suit now, however I know I have a long way to go to fit my 34" waist trousers I now have waiting for me.

I intend posting an updated photo tomorrow so keep you eyes peeled and see if you can notice a change.

Quote of the day: I'm fat, but I'm thin inside... there's a thin man inside every fat man.
George Orwell

No comments: