13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 8 March 2007

Thursday Week 6 Weigh Day

wow wow wow another fantastic weigh in tonight...... another 8lb, yes 8lb lost in one week. This bring my weight loss to date to 3 stone 9lbs in 6 weeks (51lbs or 23.2kg) how amazing is that on week 6 to still be losing that sort of weight. I am so pleased with myself.

I now weigh 21stone 13lbs, which in 6 weeks from 25stone 8lbs is bloody fantastic.

I had a bit of a hunger attack today when I saw all the office "bun run" cakes, it was a bit like old habits die hard. I walked past them and felt myself nearly dive in, I wasn't hungry, they were just there for anyone to eat and I would have consumed several in the past. I did not succumb to the temptation as nice as they looked.
We also have a really nice sandwich delivery van come around at work, a gourmet delicacy shop makes sandwiches and sends them around the office estate in a van, this is usually fine, I usually ignore the "sandwich man is here" calls in the office. Today was different, I had been out of the office to a site meeting, as I arrived back the van was there with all his wares on display, I am sure I could smell the really fresh granary bread, then again it was probably my mind playing tricks.(Mental note to self: must remember the thick layer of mayonnaise on its own adds over 100 calories) I hurried into the office and consumed a banana tetra ready made shake. I also consumed copious amount of water approx 10 pints again today.

This evening my CDC (Cambridge Diet Counsellor) was pleased to see both my wife and I, she commented on how much she could notice a difference in us both. My wife also had comments whilst waiting at the school today about how she looked slimmer (the lady who commented was a little dubious in case she had got it wrong!)
Incidentally my wife lost 4lb this week, she is happy with that as she is still on target for the 1 stone a month target.

Quote for the day: More die in the United States of too much food than of too little.
John Kenneth Galbraith, The Affluent Society

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great result. Well done to both of you.

The Dieter said...

Thanks sarah, still a long way off what you managed!
keep up the good work