13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 29 March 2007

Thursday Week 9 Weigh Day

Yippee.... another 6lb lost this week, I am just back from seeing my CDC and just had to dive on here and push that little car on my ticker along a bit further.
So now I have lost an amazing 4 stone 13lbs in just 9 weeks, yes just a pound off losing 5 Stone!!
However to bring myself back down to firm ground again, I still weigh 20 stone and 9lb which is still very obese!! I even had some colleagues at work telling me they thought I looked fine now!! I do look a lot different but I am still very very heavy.

I have managed to drink plenty of water today 9 pints so far, the more I drink the more I need however it can cause a quick dash to the loo if I drink 2 pints of ice cold water in succession so I do have to be a little careful
My CDC has now run out of cranberry bars, these were my favourite. Apparently the recipe is being changed and they are going to be a little softer? She has had a sample of the new style being a CDC. I do hope they resume stock ASAP.

My wife lost herself 5lb this week taking her total to 3 stone 1lb, she is looking great and feels good (apart from cold and tired!)

Quote of the day: Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in it's infinite mercy, sends them a fat missionary.
Oscar Wilde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done. You are both doing great. I bet you feel so good now.