13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 13 March 2007

Tuesday Week 7

I still feel good today, I have not had any hunger pangs, the day has just flown by. I have been busy at work but still managed to down 7 pints in the time I was sat at my desk.
Some new work trousers have arrived in each size from 48" down to 44" I needed these because I had thrown out some older pairs on my "way up" to a 56" and it will not be long before I am out completely. I have plenty of casual clothes but was a little short of formal trousers. I am determined not to buy many clothes during my journey down as I don't want to stand still for long. I therefore purchased the cheapest black trousers I could.

Tonight I have done a couple of little jobs about the house and that's it the day is nearly over. When I came home from work I had two of my "meals" at once, I just fancied it, not hunger but thought it would be nice. I had a tomato soup and a Cranberry bar both together, dinner and desert it was lovely.
I am really enjoying the longer evenings and cant wait for the clocks to change, I feel full of energy and like to be on the go in the nice evenings.
I will be going for my weigh in tomorrow, 1 day early this week as I have to work on Thursday until 11.30 pm so will not get a chance to go.(And probably no blog posting!)
Check back tomorrow for my latest results.

Quote of the day: Some succeed because they're destined; others succeed because they're DETERMINED
Anon

No comments: