13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday Week 6

Had a lovely day today, been out in the glorious sunshine. We started out by visiting a local cycle shop to buy a new inner tube for my wife's bike and a "tag-along" for my son to use. Do you know the sort of thing I mean? its one of those bikes with no front wheel but instead has a long bar which attaches to the back of my bike! This solves the problem of bike riding with a little lazy one! We set the bike up and went off on a 10 minute ride, it was a good trial run, little one seemed to enjoy it anyway and it made me puff and pant! I will let you know how we get on with this cycling malarkey.
We have also been to the coast again today to fish for crabs. We are fortunate enough to live only 20 minutes from the coast and I love the sea air. We sat on a floating pontoon, crab lines, streaky bacon, bucket and a net, that was all we needed , we were set for a couple of hours "free" kids entertainment, even my two older teenagers (Kevin & Perry types) loved every minute of it! We caught about 20 crabs ranging from the size of a 50 pence piece to about the size of your hand.
Glad so many people have commented on my new updated photo taken this morning, I was amazed to see the difference when the pictures were placed side by side.
Thanks to everyone who has commented, it really makes my day!

Quote of the day: Its strange but true Fat chance and Slim chance mean the same thing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Great to see that you're doing so well on your diet.

I recently lost 2 and a half stones with Cambridge. Keep going!