13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 28 March 2007

Wednesday Week 9

Struggled with my water today, I have been out on business all day with limited access to toilets and just a litre of water! I have made up for some of it since I came home. I did take a tetra with me today in a little cool bag style lunch box with an ice block, This kept it yummy!
I am now up to 5 pints total for the day with a few hours left.
I now have another hurdle I am about to head out to a school PTA meeting that will last a couple of hours with a lack of water. I will have to write today off as a "bad water day" I have had all my meal replacements and don't feel hungry even with the lack of water.

I have collected my little one from my parents on the bike tonight, he was happy to get a bit of a ride. I had not seen my parents for 10 days and they were amazed at the differences they could see in me in just that short period of time. I will post an update photo the weekend after next (Easter without chocolate!) that will be the end of week 10 and 4 weeks on from the current picture at the top of this blog.
Look out for tomorrows update after my weigh in....
Must dash now out to my meeting!

Quote of the day: Better late than never, but never late is better
unknown

No comments: