13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Friday 23 March 2007

Friday Week 8

Had a lovely day today, I had a day off work and spent it with my wife. We done a fair bit of shopping including the grocery shop. What will we do tomorrow now we have done so much today??
Tonight I have been helping out at the local school disco, 2 discos (infants and juniors) a total of just over 200 screaming kids!! I am glad to be home. I am the treasurer of the PTA and have to stay until the end to take all the money. (just remembered tomorrows job is to count all the money and bank it!)
At the disco we run a refreshment stall including loads of penny sweets and chocolates, well normally I would have been like a kid in a sweet shop, not tonight I stuck to drinking just water and NO sweets. I have managed to consume 10 pints of water today (I have no idea how I fitted it all in around shopping!) The kids loved the stall, we very nearly sold out of sweets, its nice for the kids every now and again to "go mad" after mum has left them at the door with 50p in their pocket.
Time now for my last "meal" of the day I will be going to have a banana tetra
Keep an eye out for tomorrows posting where I will talk about my mini target I have set myself.

Quote of the day: Sex is good, but not as good as fresh, sweet corn.
Garrison Keillor

No comments: