13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 22 March 2007

Thursday Week 8

Have you seen the good news at the top of my blog?? yes I have been for my weigh in and lost 9lb this week!!! I am very, very happy at this.
I did not get chance to write anything last night, in from work at 6.15pm then out to a school governors meeting for 7pm returning just after 10pm! I was ready for my bed!

So over the last couple of days I have successfully managed to drink all my water, despite being on a training course, I have avoided the buffet lunches for 3 days (there was stacks left over today, looked lovely!) I think I have passed my course I was attending, done 3 exams and achieved 90% mark in each just need some syndicate work marked in the next week or so.

I have a day off tomorrow, I need it after my intensive week!! I would normally go out for lunch with my wife on a day off, a bit of time free from the kids! however we have no such plans tomorrow
Anyway I am so excited about my loss to date, four and half stone lost in just eight weeks, now just nine and half to go!! my trousers are starting to feel loose again, I have only been wearing this size for a couple of weeks. I need to make more holes in my belt, I have used all of those I previously punched in it.
Roll on the summer in nice clothes!!

Quote of the day: They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Tom Bodett

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"done 3 exams and achieved 90% mark in each just need some syndicate work marked in the next week or so"

Congratulations on doing so well in your exams and also with your weight loss.

Your a star!

Love Mini xxx