13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 31 March 2007

Saturday Week 9

I have just finished my 7th pint of water, 6 of them have been drunk since 2 o'clock today. We went into town this morning and water just did not fit into the equation so I have made up for it this afternoon, Its been a lovely sunny bright day although rather windy. We have relaxed for most of the afternoon, took a leisurely stroll to Tesco to buy a paper stopping en-route to chat with some neighbours. My wife had a surprise visit from an old friend she has not seen in 10 years, they have sent cards and emails etc but not actually seen each other. Well this lady just turned up on the doorstep as she was passing along the A12 towards a holiday destination in Norfolk. This lady is due to embark on lighter life in the next few weeks so we told her all about the Cambridge Diet as its great,tastier, same principle yet much, much cheaper.
I have had all my "meals" 1 peanut bar and the remainder were tomato soup with extra black pepper & chili flakes.
Talking of making soup.... we had a little accident this evening, I decided to use a blender (the type with a glass jug) rather than the hand held stick blender I normally use. I changed for two reasons, 1) I am sick of getting chili seeds stuck in every crevice of my mouth 2) The hand blender does have a habit of spraying the soup out of the jug its being made in.
Well..... The lid blew off the blender because of the steam, sending hot tomato soup around the room and over everything! ... all cleaned up now oops, next time I will release the little cap on the top. However the chili seeds were pulverised so there was some success!
Roll on another nice day tomorrow and we will be out on the bikes!

Quote of the day: A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing.
Muhammad Ali

No comments: