13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 1 April 2007

Sunday Week 9

Just been reading the Sunday magazine that came with today's News of the world. There is a story in there of a lady who has lost 6 stone on the Cambridge Diet and is looking great, she went from 18.5 down to 12.5 stone

Its been a glorious day today, however we still did not make it onto the bikes! Instead we packed a healthy picnic not forgetting loads of water and 2 tetra shakes and headed off to Clacton for a nice walk along the seafront and a couple of quid in the arcade machines, the kids loved it!
The reason for the picnic was to avoid the temptation of chips, doughnuts, candy floss and McDonalds for all the family. We didn't leave home until about 11 am (only 20 Min's to Clacton for us) so we were going to end up at the seaside over lunch. The theory worked and the little one absolutely loved a picnic with no mention of the aforementioned food.

My wife and I still managed to drink plenty of water and my 9th pint was consumed whilst cooking a nice roast chicken dinner, the house still smells of it and I still fancy some!
More success today with the blender, no more accidents phew...

You will see a couple of new additions on the right side of my blog, a couple of new features provided by "blogger" U Tube videos and News reel. I basically get the option to specify different subjects for news from around the world and U tube videos (U Tube is where people upload their own often crazy home videos). I have chosen weight and diet related themes for both of these features (the videos are randomly updated every time you load the page, and the news is current for that day)

I would like to thank Sarah (hereIgoagain blog- see link on right) for your comment, yes both my wife and I are very pleased with our weight loss to date. You have done fantastically yourself and we both love to keep up with your blog. your latest photo looks stunning!

Quote of the day: As I ramble through life, whatever be my goal, I will unfortunately always keep my eye upon the doughnut and not upon the whole.
Wendy Wasserstein

No comments: