13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 2 April 2007

Monday Week 10

I can't believe this is the start of 10 weeks on this weight loss journey, the time has flown by, it really just does not feel like that long. I guess that shows that I am happy with being on this diet. The results are speaking for themselves, I now get so many comments from people I see that its really spurring me on. Some people are only just noticing "have you lost a bit of weight??" a bit.....5 Stone!!
We have been out on the bikes tonight for a good hour, wore the little one out, gave my wife saddle sores but I was keen to continue!! A work colleague passed us whilst we were out tooting her horn as she drove by, she will probably be laughing at the fatties out for their evening ride!!

I have a colleague who only weighs six and half stone and our work cleaner only weighs seven and half stone, the pair of them were chatting to me and I quickly worked out that my total weight loss is going to be the equivalent of both of their weights combined, yes I am aiming to lose the combined weight of these two adults!! they could not believe it!
Drunk plenty of water today and had all my meals now ready to relax in the hot tub under the full moon.
Quote of the day:How now, my sweet creature of bombast, how long is’t ago,Jack, since thou sawest thine own knee?
William Shakespeare

No comments: