13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 26 April 2007

Thursday Week 13 Weigh In

Just look at that little car move on my ticker, someone has fitted a turbo in it!! I have just got in from seeing my CDC and I am very pleased to report that I have shed another 6lb this week!! How good is that? I have now lost 92lb / 6 stone 8lb in just 13 weeks, this has taken me down to 19 stone exactly, I am sooo pleased.
I am now just one stone or 14lb away from my half way point and my Birthday challenge. I think I should have no problems meeting my target of being 18 stone on my Birthday which falls on the last weekend in May.

Talking of my half way point and final weight, I may make an adjustment to my target weight. I want to be 12 stone for ever and a day but set my weight loss target at 11 stone to allow for some adjustment and glycogen store fill up. The more I look into the maintenance for Cambridge I realise that people stop short of their target with sole source, then the remainder is shed whilst starting to eat / re-introducing food, which should also refill the glycogen store and hence no big weight increase, so 12 stone should be realistic as a finishing point.

My wife lost another 4lb today, which she is pleased about, she was threatening to switch to Slimming World if she only lost 2 or 3lb (she has been reading the SW magazines that show people eating and still losing reasonable amounts)

Off now for a glass of fizzy water to toast our successes

1 comment:

peachy1982 said...

That is fantasic,
won't be long now until the half way point. I can't believe the results you have had in only 13 weeks. Hope you enjoyed your fizzy water.
Thanks for leaving the comment on my page. It would be great if you could add a link to my blog.
peachy
x