13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 12 April 2007

Thursday week 11 weigh in

Wow, a weekend avoiding the temptation of Lindt chocolate was well worth it. I have just returned from my counsellors with a big cheesy grin on my face........ I have lost another 8lb this week, Its amazing 11 weeks into this diet to still lose 8lb in a week.
This takes me down now to 19 stone 10lb (276lb or 125.5kg). This is a mini milestone for me since anything below 20 stone brings me down a category in the obesity chart, I am now in the obese category rather than morbidly obese, which makes me feel extra good about myself. My wife also had a great week losing 5lb, taking her total to just under 4 stone lost

The great loss this week helps with my Birthday challenge, my challenge to be half way through my loss achieving a weight of 18 stone by the last weekend in May. To achieve this goal I now need to lose 24lb in the next 6 weeks. This now equates to an average of 4lb each week between now and the end of May.
I have returned from my counsellor fully stocked with my goodies for the following weeks "meals" including a supply of the all new cranberry bars which now have a different texture, the previous bars were my favourite and I hope these live up to my expectations! apparently people found the old ones too hard and broke crowns on their teeth etc. I thought they were delicious!!

Quote of the day: The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.
Mal Pancoast

No comments: