13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 25 April 2007

Wednesday Week 13

I am now starting to get comments from people at work saying "surely you have done enough losing now?" I explain to them that I still have a long way to go and they say that there's no way I should go down that small! Well I want to be at a HEALTHY weight as advised by the BMI chart. So onwards I go still full of determination.
There have been a couple of birthdays at work recently so today was cream cakes galore placed just feet away from my nose, fortunately they were consumed by the gannets at a double fast pace so I did not have to endure it for long! They bought me a bottle of Pelagrino water as they knew I could not join in with the cake, It was a nice touch (Thanks Ladies)

Yesterday for work I attended a fatal accident where a pedestrian had been knocked down and killed, It was not a nice sight and makes you realise just how precious life is. This young lad in his twenties crossed a dual carriageway between his university and accommodation blocks, such a terrible waste of a life. my thoughts are with his grieving family
Reflecting on the events yesterday made me even more determined to succeed in this diet and really enjoy life, I want to fit in the seats of a plane, I want to fit in the seats of a train where they have a fixed table in front of the seat and I really want to ride all those roller coasters at Alton Towers. I want to go back to Centre Parcs and not be ashamed to go in the swimming pools. I want to enjoy life 'cos you never know when your time will be up!

I met a guy today that I have not seen for about 6 - 8 weeks and he was amazed at the difference in me, he said I was looking really well. That made me feel good for the remainder of the day.
I have been out on the push bike to collect my son from my mums, I am now really enjoying this little and regular exercise, unheard of before I started to lose my weight.

At the bottom of the blog (scroll all the way down) I have added a slide show of my photos to date (I saw this on hereigoagain blog thanks for the idea Sarah!) As I add new photos and in my "current" picture at the top I will keep the slide show updated so the progress through the stages can be checked visually.

So I still feel good, Have drunk plenty of water (including my bottle of fizzy Pelagrino!) Had a nice spicy tomato soup and now plan to go and chill in the hot tub, I will be back with a post tomorrow with the update of my latest weigh in tomorrow evening.

No comments: