13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Wednesday week 11

Well its Wednesday already, where has the week gone, I'll be off for my weigh in again tomorrow!
So my wife and I survived the chocolate fuelled weekend without touching a bit, those Lindt bunnies do smell very nice though! hehe
I have returned to work today to more comments of "blimey you've lost so much weight" and "wow you are doing so well" and the lady who saw us on our bikes says she thought fitties not fatties!! Still people cannot believe my willpower in not eating anything, others just can't believe its possible to not eat.
I would like to thank Mike (Icemoose) for his motivational comment, and no I wont be falling off the wagon, I am lovin' it I feel thinner and great with it!!
I bought myself a new fleece jacket at the weekend its just XL its a tiny bit tight but I needed something intermediate and at £5 from a market for a lined fleece I felt I could not go far wrong. Its a great feeling being able to buy normal clothes not just having to shop from a catalogue of "if its in my size I will have to buy it" with no other choice!

I also received an email yesterday from a guy called Neil, who keeps up with my blog and described me as an inspiration to him, Thankyou, This makes me feel great, me an inspiration to others?? wow, I am pleased that others are finding my journey inspiring, I suppose I have great admiration for Mike (icemoose) and Sarah (herigoagain) in their achievements and I am just the next generation of success stories to be hatching.

Quote of the day:Inspiration and genius--one and the same.
Victor Hugo

No comments: