13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 9 April 2007

Bank Holiday Monday Week 11

Today sees the start of week 11 of my mammoth weight loss journey. My wife and I have survived another weekend (the hardest times) and this was a long weekend too!
I found that keeping up on the water soon made any thoughts of food disappear. I could smell the barbecues out because we have had such lovely weather.
I have managed to keep myself fairly busy the last couple of days, which has also helped, we built a new swing seat for the garden, visited another local seaside town for a stroll, been to a market and had a gruelling bike ride.
I had to play the Easter bunny on Sunday morning, placing eggs around the garden at the crack of dawn since my little one regularly wakes up at 6am and looks out into the garden! he loved the egg hunt as I am sure kids all over the country do.
Whilst out on the bike ride I only wore a T-shirt on my top half which did not look like it was bulging at the seams and I felt proud to be out in it rather than covering up with big and baggy! I am really starting to enjoy my new image, NO GOING BACK

There is a good story in today's Sun newspaper of a lady losing loads of weight using Cambridge Diet below is a link to the article

www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004370000-2007160237,00.html

I have a day off work tomorrow but will be returning to the office on Wednesday, it will be interesting to see if more people comment about my loss having not seen me for nearly a week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are doing fantastic buddy!! You'll soon be half way there and a then a blink of an eye and you'll be slim!!

Don't fall off the train and stick with it as this is life changing stuff.

Superb

Mike

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Cambridge info! I read through your blog with some interest. You are doing so well! Keep up the good work, and I know how you feel about wearing JUST a tshirt! At my largest, I refused to wear anything less than 3 layers, even on the tube in 40 degree heat waves!
I'm going to contact a cambridge counsellor tomorrow and get started. I can't be bothered with LighterLife anyway. I have tried to contact my local counsellor at LEAST 5 times and she never responds to my calls. They just lost my business, I say.

Keep it up, you're doing ACE!!!!