13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Wednesday week 12

The comments about my size / weight loss keep pouring in now, I had someone phone me up at work who had heard from someone else about my achievement so far, so the word is spreading!
I have started to get people calling me skinny Al, skinny! far from it, at 19 odd stone I just look very different from the former me if I were to pull out my jelly belly and show them all they would be horrified.
I have not done any exercise recently apart from a 10 min bike ride last Sunday that's it! well I have been busy!
I have drunk 7 pints of water so far today (now 6.20pm) so another pint or so to go. As I sit here I am drinking a spicy tomato soup or should I say extra spicy lots of extra crushed chillies, I think that my taste buds are becoming accustomed to the extra spice and I need more and more of them.
You may notice my posts becoming a little less frequent for a couple of reasons, the sun is out and I love to be outside in the garden (not gardening just out in the fresh air!) and secondly I don't always have a lot to say, the weight is falling off me, I feel the same each day, I eat the same thing each day. If I miss a night I will do my utmost to post the following night so please keep checking my blog. Don't forget I will always try to post on Thursday night as this is my weigh day and I cant wait to move my car along and let everyone know how I am doing.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or if anyone else wants my sugar free carrot cake recipe etc etc

No comments: