13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 29 April 2007

Sunday Week 13

I have had a lovely day today, the sun was shining so we headed off to a car boot sale, we have not been to one for about 2 years. Well the sun brought everyone out, it was heaving. My little one wanted to buy something so we bought a kite. After the kids had some lunch and I consumed a soup and a gallon of water we headed off to the coast to catch the sea breeze. We flew the aforementioned new kite and had great fun.
I have this afternoon done some baking with the little one, we cooked the healthy recipe carrot cake I have mentioned previously and made it into little buns in cases, ideal for packed lunches next week.
I have now drunk 10 pints + of water and had all my shakes / soups and bars for the day.

My wife felt a bit hungry last night and drank some water but the urge never went away, she conceded and ate another bar on top of the one she had already consumed and two shakes. This little "extra" done the trick for her and she was still well in ketosis this morning when she checked a ketostix
I have been full of cold for 3 days and this afternoon had to give in and take some soluble paracetamol. I took soluble as I thought that a tablet might not be the best option in an empty stomach. They done the trick and perked me up a bit, just need to shake it off now! (hope the paracetamol does not affect the weight this week)

Another week over and I am looking forward to the next, not long now until my 100 days on this diet and I am still loving it! Its an amazing diet with amazing results and I don't feel hungry. I just hope I can exercise enough self control at the end to keep it off.
My wife and I would be interested in becoming counsellors for this programme and help others through their journeys, this may also help us keep on track!

No comments: