13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 28 April 2007

Sat Week 13

Just to let you all know I have updated some of my diet blog links on the right side of the screen. I have added a few new blogs, mainly people who are just starting. I have also removed a few that have not been updated for months presumably because they have fallen off the wagon.(unless like my idol Icemoose they have finished and the blog remains as a permanent memory of their achievement) I have moved Icemoose and Hereigoagain to the top of my list both have finished their journeys and look fab!! they are both a real inspiration for what can be achieved using the Cambridge Diet
I will update my photos next weekend, which will be 4 weeks since the last update.

We went out on our bikes last night for a bit of exercise, the journey started off going down a nice hill, however that meant no choice but to go up a hill on the way back, we were out for an hour and my little one got tired and stopped peddling his tag-along bike which meant I had his weight and the weight of the bike to lug up the hill at the end of the ride!

Well the sun is out today so I am heading out to enjoy it!

No comments: