13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 15 April 2007

Sunday Week 11

So another weekend draws to a close as does week 11 of this diet.
I am knackered as I sit here, today my wife and i have spent from 0830 - 1730 cleaning the gutters, fascias /soffits conservatory and patio (only stopping for a quick pint of water and a slurp of tetra choc, just 10 Min's). This job was long overdue, the gutters full of last autumns leaves, the patio and conservatory as green as a swamp.
Well its all done for another year now and looks sparkly clean. I don't think I done this job last year which made things worse, would the ladder cope with 25.5 stone on it? Today was different I was almost running up and down the ladder full of energy. I hope that this feeling of energy stays once I have finished dieting.
Once all jobs were completed I took 15 Min's out and sat on the swing seat in the sun

We have taken advantage of the lovely weather both days this weekend, I done a job for my in-laws yesterday so no relaxing for me this weekend, back to work tomorrow for a rest! (I think I will be aching, my shoulders hurt already!)

The kids had a barbecue yesterday which smelt divine, I could have eaten the steak and chicken no problem. I did resist and stuck to having a tomato soup and cranberry bar (not as nice as the old ones!) along with 2 pints of chilled water and any thoughts of eating the food soon disappeared. 8lb weight loss last week was such a motivator there is no way I am going to fall off this wagon!
I have managed to drink plenty of water this weekend about 5 litres or 10 pints each day

Off now to read the Sunday paper

No comments: