13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 19 April 2007

Thursday Week 12 Weigh Day

Another 4lb lost this week, I did not expect anything more than this after last weeks mammoth loss.
So to recap I have now lost 6stone 2lb (86lb or 39.1kg) in just 12 weeks, its bloody amazing!! I am shrinking at one hell of a rate and loving every minute. I do however still weigh 19 stone 6lb (272lb or 123.6kg) and am still very overweight.
I have tonight sorted out some more of my clothes, the 3XL T shirts have been condemned to a black sack never to make another appearance, I am now wearing XXL, yippee I can buy that size anywhere!! I am so pleased even though I don't actually need to buy anything its the thought of I could if I wanted to!
I am still on track for my Birthday challenge to be at 18 stone by the end of May. To achieve this I need to lose another 20lb between now and the last weekend in May that equates to an average of 4lb each week for the next 5 weeks! (this will also mark my half way point of this diet)
I went to see my doctor today and she did not moan at me! I was ready for the "you're losing it too quickly, eat healthily and lose 1lb a week for the next eternity" but I got none of that but did get congratulated by her! my blood pressure has come down (140/80) but she wishes to keep me on the tablets for the time being so that I don't stop and suddenly see a sharp increase as she is aware that I still have a way to go on my journey to slimdon and wants me to lose another 10 off those blood pressure readings. She is wants to see me again in 8 weeks so she is obviously happy enough with me.

Quote of the day: I'm glad I did it, partly because it was worth it, but mostly because I shall never have to do it again
Mark Twain

No comments: