13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 21 April 2007

Saturday Week 12

Today has been one of those days where it feels like the whole day has been wasted. My little one had a birthday party to go to this afternoon, we therefore could not go anywhere for the day and after the strenuous weekend last week I decided not to do much at all. I have been bored, I feel like I need to be doing something but don't know what to do. I think a lot of it stems from boredom where I am missing the social side of eating. This no eating malarky has given me so much time I don't now know what to do with myself!
I went to a quiz night at the school last night, 15 teams answering bloody tough questions, our team only came 7th I think that the alcohol the rest of the team were drinking was partly to blame. It was funny watching others get drunk whilst remaining totally sober with my bottle of Pelagrino water. I did however have a good fun night, 4 hours this quiz lasted, in a school, sat on those infant height chairs! I couldn't wait to get up and get some life back in my bum!

I have had all my "meals" for the day including chocolate ice cream!! yes you read correctly, I froze a chocolate Tetra then peeled off the carton to reveal a brick of ice, this went in the microwave for 40 seconds and it then resembled something like ice cream (does need a little imagination!) anyway it was ok. Water wise I have now drunk 9 pints so no problems there. I still feel good, I could have eaten a nice juicy 1/4lb burger tonight as I cooked it for the kids but there is no way I am going to jeopardise my loss!

No comments: