13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 5 April 2007

Thursday Week 10 Weigh In latest

Just back from seeing my counsellor and I have lost another 5lb this week!! yes I am very pleased. This takes my total weight lost to 5 stone 4lb (74lb or 33.6kg) in just 10 weeks!

I would like to say hi to the ladies we met tonight whilst visiting the counsellor, nice to meet you both and sorry I never caught your names. You have done great in your first week and I hope you find something of interest here on my blog and the associated links on the right. If you want to chat or need any support feel free to email me (thebigdiet@hotmail.co.uk) and I will do all I can to answer any questions you may have

Update on my birthday challenge, I wish to hit 18 stone by the end of May, this now equates to 2 stone 4 lb (32lb) to lose until I hit this target, 32 divided by 7 (7 weeks this weekend coming) = average of 4.6lb a week between now and then.

My wife had to visit the doctors tonight for the first time since starting the diet (just routine no problems) and the doctor was amazed at how much she had lost and how quickly, whilst reminding her she still had a long way to go and not to put it back on again!! (my wife lost 3lb this week)
Drunk plenty of water today and feel real good, might be helped by the fact the sun has been shining and its the weekend!!

Quote of the day: Your role in achieving your goal must be giving your all. Involve yourself whole: with your heart, your mind and your soul.
Victoria Holtz

No comments: