13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 3 April 2007

Tuesday Week 10

I struggled to drink my quota of water this morning, I only had one pint up to lunchtime. I really noticed this, when I stood up I would go light headed. I had been out at a meeting with no refreshments provided and a car journey there and back riding as passenger in a colleagues car made me think twice about drinking the contents of the fish bowl. I have however made up for this lack of water this afternoon and evening. Soon after drinking some water and having my lunchtime tetra I felt right as rain again. I have now had 9 pints total for the day.
People keep making comments on my weight loss, some people just cannot believe how much I have lost in such a short duration, its great!!
I have had another "trying on" session tonight with some of my smaller clothes, I love to tease myself with the smaller clothes willing the time away until I can fit them, Some did fit (this was the real purpose of my try on session) so I can replace some shirts and trousers with smaller sizes. My trousers I have been wearing for just a fortnight are now quite loose, the belt has to be pulled tight to avoid an embarrassing situation. I now have a smaller pair earmarked fro washing and pressing ready for next Tuesdays return to work after Easter. I am struggling with a jacket to wear for work I have one where the zip meets with a 3" gap or another that could now fit 2 people in it! If I didn't feel so damn cold I would wear the smaller jacket open because it looks fine like that (fits everywhere else) I guess I will have to persevere with the huge jacket for a few more weeks.

No comments: