13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Friday 9 March 2007

Friday Week 6

Been a lovely day today, being out in the sunshine made me think of long summer evenings lounging by my pool. Only problem at the moment is that it still gets dark too early.
I drank most of my water today in the afternoon, had a few appointments this morning and could not risk needing to pee all the time. I have now caught up and have 8 pints so far.
I still have one shake to go and think it will be a tomato soup as they are just delicious, especially with a pinch of dried chili flakes.
More people at work are noticing my weight loss and I feel like I am on cloud 9 when people notice.
A funny thought came over me today, the sun was out and I was out in the car, window down and stuck in some traffic, a lady walked past she must have been size 30 (not being rude) however this lady wore clothes that did her no justice, you know the sort I mean, the suns out so the ladies start to peel off! Well I just felt like stopping her and telling her all about the Cambridge Diet and how well she could look if she done a few months on it. It made me chuckle, guess it just shows how proud I am of my loss to date.

On the subject of loss to date, look at my ticker at the top of the page, 51lb lost 153lb to go. That means I am exactly 1/4 of the way through my journey!! good hey in 6 weeks