13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 19 March 2007

Monday Week 8

Today marks the start of the eighth week on this diet and loads of people are now starting to notice a difference in my size. I keep getting asked how its going, how much have I lost. The one thing that most people are unable to comprehend though is the not eating, OK lots of water, black tea and coffee but surely you eat something??? NO! just my shakes and bars. Lots of people just cannot get their heads around this phenomenon.
Lots of people think that I must be starving hungry but I'm just not hungry! I am also drinking pints and pints of cold water with great ease, I stand at the water cooler filling my large jug with 5-6 pints and people just don't believe I will drink it all. "What are you doing with that fish bowl?" one exclaimed!
I am now starting to notice that my smaller shirts and trousers are beginning to feel a bit big (50" waist & 19" collar). Since today marks the start of 8 weeks on the diet I decided to hop on the scales yesterday evening, now I know mine are not necessarily the same as my counsellors (have to wait until Thursday for that) however on my scales I weighed 21 Stone 8lb that makes an even 4 stone lost in 7 weeks (49 days)!!!!!! (56lb or 25.5Kg) How amazing is that, I feel great for such an achievement. The results speak for themselves in how I look.
Cant wait for the summer and a chance to wear some "normal" clothes without being stared at as "that huge guy"!

I have again tonight had my soup followed by a peanut bar, this makes a very satisfying "meal" I am finding this diet so easy! There were still cakes left at work, the remnants of last weeks "bun run" and they did not interest me in the slightest, lets hope that it continues that way after finishing this "sole source" phase of my diet plan

I am on a training course for the next 3 days, will be interesting to see how things go on the water drinking front, may be difficult to keep leaving the "classroom"?? I Will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Quote of the day: Now there are more overweight people in America than average weight people. So overweight people are now average. Which means you've met your New Year's resolution.
Jay Leno

No comments: