13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 28 February 2007

Wednesday Week 5

Phew .... I am just in from another attempt at skipping, it is very windy and I think I will blame the lack of co-ordination on the aero dynamics of the rope and gusts of wind. I could have skipped for 20 minutes continuous without the wind interference.... who am I kidding.. I am bloody useless but I will persevere at it. My wife picked up a rope and took to it like a duck to water, still skipping is a bit of a girlie thing. You don't see many boys at school skipping, so I am at a disadvantage from the off.
Once indoors and recovered I have made a tomato soup and I am sat at my PC with a cranberry bar and a nice mug of soup.
Had plenty of water at work today and feel good, this no hunger feeling is fantastic, its far better than when on a conventional diet when you feel deprived.
We are all the same tell a child he can only have 2 sweets and he will want more regardless, well normal dieting is like that for me. I have tried cutting down in the past, but when you know you can't eat something or you can only have 2 potatoes the more you want it! Well Cambridge takes away all these options, eating nothing is really working for me.
I would recommend this diet to anyone who has weight to lose... its easy! do it now before you have so much to lose like myself.
I want to lose over 14 stone in total which is more than half my body weight!

Weigh in tomorrow, keep an eye out for that little orange car creeping across the ticker. I will post an update as soon as I am back from seeing my counsellor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go...I too am doing Cambridge (albeit in the USA). I'm docedward on the forum. Start weight 394, on day #8 and weighing 378. I'm gonna keep up with you... we are right at the same weight (I'm 6'3" and goal of 190)

good luck

Anonymous said...

How amazing are you? You are doing so well already and I look forward to reading your progress and weight losses.

I to will add you on to my site!