13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 19 February 2007

Monday Week 4

The start of my fourth week on this crazy diet has been a good one, still full of enthusiasm from last weeks weigh in and having survived another weekend without any problem I felt great.

At work a couple of different people commented on my trimmer looking stomach, which is great. At least today I didn't spend the day hoisting my trousers back into position, I made an extra hole in the belt which seems to have done the trick for now (I have also made another in anticipation!) When I was in town on Saturday every 50 yards walked meant another stop and adjust the trousers, failing that they would have worked their way down and once past the hips that's it... down round my ankles.
On the subject of work there were more cakes today (some also remained from last weeks bun run!) great big cream cakes for my colleagues Birthday. He knows I am on the diet so he bought me some fruit!!! "you can eat fruit can't you??" No, Nothing! I did not feel hard done by though.
I had a chocolate Tetra at lunchtime and about 5 pints of water during the rest of the workday.
Tonight I have tried the oriental chili flavour soup, it was lovely, bit of salt and pepper and a pinch of dried chili flakes yumm, I'll add that to this weeks "shopping list"

Another colleague was reading an article in a girlie magazine that was about the GI diet, the article dismissed the idea that you could lose weight using it, however it was good for maintenance (another option for me to consider after losing my bulk). The article went on to say that once at target weight it is good to weigh on a daily basis to ensure you never drift far from target. I have just invested in some new scales (Salter 9165 colour change goal weight digital) They have not arrived yet but I await eagerly. The scales made by a reputable company, 10yr guarantee, accurate to 0.2lb seem like a good idea, they have a capacity of upto 25st 8lbs which coincidental was my starting weight. These scales have 4 user memories so 4 family members programme in their goal weight, when getting on use your toe to tap your user button and get on... It then informs you how far you are from your target weight, the nearer you are the colour changes. All sounds good we will see when they arrive just how good they really are!

No comments: