13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Friday 23 February 2007

Friday Week 4

Well that's it another week over, a wet weekend in store, just the sort of weekend that I would have previously made cakes... and eaten them!
I am just back from Tesco doing the weekly shop, this week I paid close attention to just how many calories are in things, a mere Saturday lunch in the past would have consisted of well over 2000 calories!!
I would like to thank everyone who visits here daily and keeps up with my journey, and a bigger thankyou to those who leave comments. Please feel free to comment and ask any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
I seem to get between 25 and 50 visitors a day to the blog and I am glad people enjoy reading it.
In response to a question I have been posed:
I purchased my new digital scales online via an ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Godfreys-Online or tel 0845 6381331 to pay directly by credit / debit card
They are Salter 9165 colour change goal setting scales
This shop is a small department store selling online and they arrived quickly and very well packaged. They sell them brand new with 10 year guarantee for £17.95 + £6.50 P&P (They retail online at other sites for £40 +

I visited the Doctor today for a routine checkup, I had stopped taking my blood pressure medicine for a week in advance so she could get a true reading. It was much, much lower than before (Xmas 2006 I was put on tablets) and she halved the dosage as it was still a little bit above normal. She did moan at me stopping the medication without her consent... slapped wrist.

Whilst in the waiting room I read a copy of Jan 2007 Readers Digest it had a diet section which amongst many other things talked about a super diet pill, apparently it is being worked on but is a number of years away from human trials.
A colleague at work sent me an email today which contained some pictures of very skinny ladies, it was titled "And you think fat is ugly"

At the End it said "I think I'll stick to being fat!" it made me chuckle This whole size zero thing seems to have gone to extremes, the pictures were all of models and they were just too skinny!

No comments: