13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 7 February 2007

Day 10

Just been looking through some of the posts on the forums I mentioned in my blog a couple of days ago. Some people have lost loads of weight and very well done to them all.
There are also people writing on there that have lost their weight and kept it off for over a year so there is hope for me yet!
I would recommend anyone thinking of embarking on this diet to check them out you will be inspired.
I am feeling happy tonight, I think it is anticipation for tomorrow yes tomorrow night is "weigh in" I am hoping to have lost 5lbs since last Friday. I will update my tracker and let everyone know how I am doing tomorrow evening.... watch this space.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan

Well done you're doing really well, im doing CD as well and know how hard it can be, it's really good that you're wife is joining you on this, continue supporting each other and enjoy watching the numbers going down on the scales together.

Best of luck with your journey.

Jules

Anonymous said...

Hey Alan
I am on CD too..5 weeks in! Had a blip this past week but now have it out my system and am sole sourcing again as of saturday. I am about 25 lbs down so far...only another 9 stone to go!
I too have a long journey but I am sure we will both achieve our goals. I bet your wife and kids are dead proud of you.
Good on you and all the very best of luck.
Lex

Anonymous said...

Hiya alan,

Keep up the good work. My husband and i are both on the diet and he has lost just under 3 stone...he also 33 and his starting weight was 24 stone.
Stay strong, it can be done..good luck

From 8dec