13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 17 February 2007

Saturday week 3

Just got back from Tesco with the weekly shop and there was quite a difference in the products in my trolley today. Laid out on the checkout conveyor it looked healthy, lots of fruit and veg and even wholemeal bread. These are just a few changes we are introducing across the household. All this healthy food is for the kids since my wife and I are not eating and they are bound to moan.
Our theory is once all the "crap" has gone there will only be healthy choices left to eat, something we intend continuing once we have shed our weight.

Thankyou to everyone who has commented and congratulated me on my journey so far. In response to one anonymous post, yes I do intend going down to 11 stone which then gives me a 11 to 12 stone band to stay within. Some weight will go back on once my glycogen store returns.
This weight at my height (5'11") keeps me in the top end of a healthy BMI, much higher and I would still be classed as overweight.

I have added links to a few more diet blogs onto my blog (see column on right) careful it gets quite addictive reading!!

No comments: