13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 1 February 2007

Day 4

Today has been a bit harder, I have had periods of feeling a bit hungry and yes loads of those leftovers are still there at the office. Also today we had a birthday in the office that means loads of cream cakes on offer, oh and tomorrow is "Bun Run" this is where we have a rota at work and buy cakes for everyone in the "Bun Run Club" more temptation...

I have noticed that I am also missing a proper cup of tea, black tea is just not a patch on a proper cuppa.

Tonight was a little stressful we went to a parents evening and learnt that my son is putting no effort into his college course. He makes me so angry that I felt hungry. This is a sign that I am associating food with stress, I will bear it in mind and see if it happens again at another stressful situation
Kids had sausages for tea, luckily they smelt fatty and it didn't tempt me too much

3 more pints of water to go before bed time (its 7.30pm now).. oops should have spread them out a bit more evenly today. This could be another reason for the hunger pangs

No comments: