13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 14 February 2007

Wednesday Week 3 - Valentines Day

Hi Everyone,

So today was Valentines day, The day started off with me presenting my wife with a surprise, no not her normal large box of Lindt chocolates or similar. This year since we are not eating I thought of something else quite apt. I managed to purchase a silver "Last Rolo" it comes in a nice little box and is identical in size / shape to a Rolo however she could not be tempted to eat it! She seemed to like it!

I have had a day off work today and along with my wife and daughter we have been to London we had tickets to see "The Sound of Music" at the London palladium. It was fantastic I can recommend it to anyone who enjoys a musical. We booked our tickets 5 1/2 months ago as it is so popular.
So this trip was going to present a slight problem with the water drinking today. I was going to be in the car on the A12, on a tube train and watching a show, how could I possibly pee every 20 mins! I decided not to drink the vast amounts I have been. I drank 2 pints this morning before leaving, then whilst out had a Chocolate Tetra, Cranberry bar and one sports bottle of water. I have since drunk another 2 pints upon returning home. The good thing is I did not feel hungry, missing the water for all those hours did not seem to have any adverse affect (we will see at tomorrows weigh in!)
Look out for my post tomorrow and update to my current weight

No comments: