13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Friday 2 February 2007

Day 5 Great News

Just got back from seeing my counsellor, got weighed and have lost an amazing 13lbs in just 5 days. I am now down to 24st 9lb, yes I know I'm still a "fat bastard" but what an amazing first few days. Next week I see my counsellor on Thursday, then weekly on a Thursday from there onwards. I know my weight loss will not be sustained at this rate as a lot of this weeks loss will have been glycogen, but hey I'm happy.

Today at work was not too bad, I kept thinking about tonights weigh in and hoping its been worth it especially when there were once again numerous cakes out for a free for all! I turned down an invite to the restaurant over the road from my office. My colleagues went and ate nice handmade pizza and chips washed down with a beer and coffee... now you can see why it was best I did not attend.
So I am on a high tonight, hopefully it will last all weekend and see me through a tough time, my weekends would normally consist of food shopping, preparing a recipe, cooking and eating.

No comments: