13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 26 February 2007

Monday Week 5

The last four weeks seem to have flown by, along with some of my excess weight! I am very pleased with my weight loss to date and it certainly adds to the motivational feel good factor.
So this is the start of week 5, can't wait 'till Thursday for the weigh in, wishing my life away to be thinner again.
Today has had its tough moments, I have been out of the office for quite a bit of the day for work. I have been driving around meeting people and discussing future work, the problem with this has been 1) a lack of water 2) even without the water I still felt a big urge to pee. Not easy when stood in a residential street looking at architects plans over the bonnet of the car.

Tonight I have done a little bit of skipping! Yes I have purchased a jump rope and intend trying to have a bit of a workout to increase my fitness levels at the same time as being on this diet. According to my wife I am jumping too high (what a sight I must have been, I waited until darkness before venturing onto the patio) after 10 minutes I was knackered and that was not even continuous skipping, my feet seem to have a magnetic attraction to tangle themselves with the rope after about 15 jumps! I will let you know how this mad idea goes on future nights.

No comments: