13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 10 February 2007

Saturday Week 2

Hi everyone,
once again thanks to everyone for your encouraging comments, The comments on here and the various forums I have joined have led me to loads of peoples success stories as well as those that are just embarking on a long journey like myself.

Done the shopping at Tesco this morning, tortured myself with hot cross buns that I was buying for the kids. I lifted them up to my nose and they smelt wonderful fresh warm dough and spices. I could have opened the packet there and then. All that excitement and it was only 8am I had the whole day ahead of me yet.
I have tried the butterscotch flavoured shake now, it was just about palatable but I wont be buying any of them in the future. My favourite so far is vanilla with a spoon of instant coffee making a nice iced coffee flavour.

I have managed to drink plenty of water today (8 Pints by 5pm), I was really thirsty for some reason and my mouth was like the bottom of a birdcage..yuck

I seem to have been surrounded by food for most of the day today, first at Tesco, then later we popped to a different shop to buy some presents for my little ones up-coming Birthday parties he has been invited to attend..... They had a coffee shop, fresh coffee that's fine but all those cakes and pastries on the counter. I did not cave in, one black coffee and a sweetener tablet was the highlight of my visit today.
Then this evening I have cooked one of my favourite dinners "Mexican" the smell of the fajita chicken cooking is just divine. This was served with golden potato wedges. The one that fell on the floor was calling for me to eat it, No I put it in the bin!

Anyway here is a link to another page of inspiration, its full of before and after photos, I'll be there when I am no longer "The fat man"

http://www.minimins.com/success-stories/8184-before-after-photo-thread-inspiration.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there :-)

this is karen from minimins. just wanted to wish u and ur wife the warmest wishes for success doing this mental diet, CD.

i think its wonderful u have eachother for support and look forward to seeing the weight drop off u both.

karen xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hope you both manage the diet. I have about 3 stone that I would like to lose but have struggled twice with the diet. I wish my hubby would go on it too because I think that helps, he won't even entertain it & he needs to lose about 5 stone!! All the best
Louise