13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 22 February 2007

Thursday Week 4 - Weigh in !

Been for my week 4 weigh in, another fantastic week..... this week I have lost another 8lbs making my total loss in 4 weeks, 36lbs just over 2 1/2 stone!! I am so pleased with myself. My wife lost another 5lb this week which is also great for her.

As soon as I walked into my counsellor she drew a breath "ooh you're shrinking" she exclaimed and yes its true I can really notice my belly has deflated!
We have replenished our supplies for the week, I have decide to try a banana tetra for a change, we also bought several soups. I am about to indulge in a soup followed by a bar just like main and desert!
My trousers will soon have to be replaced by a smaller pair from the loft, they are now getting scrunched up at the waistband where I am having to pull the belt in (looks awful)
I think the secret to my success has got to be drinking all the water and more. I am able to down the water a pint at a time and prefer it ice cold, whereas my wife likes it tepid and sips away all day.
Anyway I am off for my "meal"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing great buddy!! Hang in there and enjoy your tetra!

Mike

willitracey said...

Wow that's brillant. I have been following your blog religiously and I read it every day. Can you tell me where you got your scales from they sound brillant.