13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Saturday 3 February 2007

Day 6 The first weekend

Today has been a lot better than I expected, I managed to do the grocery shopping without wanting to devour everything in sight. I remained focused and only purchased those items necessary to see us through next week with the kids dinners.

Since shopping I have kept busy doing a couple of jobs and even cooked the kids dinner without eating any of their chips!!

I have noticed a side effect from being in Ketosis very smelly breath.. yuck and no chewing gum allowed :-(
On a positive note I am still passing stools without a problem (There is fibre in the shakes) some people become blocked but not me so far.

I have survived the day feeling good, one more milkshake to go before bed.

No comments: