13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Sunday 18 February 2007

Sunday Week 3

Following on from yesterdays post I have been analysing my receipt from Tesco. Is it any wonder we eat "crap" food... its cheaper, and easier to prepare. This week I bought several trays of meat, fresh fruit and veg and my shopping bill has increased. The government talk about 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, How can people manage when fresh costs so much more?? All the healthy cook books involve making a recipe, this is not always convenient when getting in from work and having to prepare a meal for 5 hungry people!!
I can see that my mentality on this matter needs to change!
Seen the updated picture on the right? its like one of those spot the difference competitions that take hours to find any differences. There are some though, look at how my arms dangle, they are not as splayed out by the fat on the side of my belly. The belly itself has gone down as well, need a new hole in my belt!
Got the kids a McDonalds yesterday as a treat, Their meal on a Saturday will involve chips and something of their choice but healthy for the remainder of the week.
The smell of the McDonalds in the car on the way home was all too familiar but still made my mouth drool. I had half a peanut bar and half a Veg soup for my meal. I am still very focused and do not feel hungry at all. I am also managing to drink at least 8 pints of water a day no problem at all.
Found these funny pictures which are quite apt having been to McDonalds.....
PS this is not me!!


















No comments: