13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 5 February 2007

Day 7 & 8

Sunday was good for me, we all went for a walk at Walton-on-the-Naze some nice fresh air. We were not able to walk fast due to one lazy 5yr old who refuses to walk at a normal pace.
I came home and the kids had a roast dinner, smelt nice but now I am in ketosis I feel fine without food.
Had my milkshakes but not enough water.

Day 8 Monday
Have been looking at the internet today at some diet forums where people talk about their experiences of using the Cambridge diet (that's where I got the idea for the little progress ticker at the top of this blog, that little orange car has a long way to go to reach the end)

give both of these a look

http://www.cambridgedieters.com/forums/

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/

Both of these forums are full of success stories and pictures to help those who require inspiration

I Still don't feel hungry, I have drunk plenty of water and feel full of life

No comments: