13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 13 February 2007

Tuesday Week 3

Smelt a nice smell at work today, sweet like strawberries mmmm smelt tasty, turned out to be a colleagues hand cream!! Told her to watch her fingers!

Just been thumbing through a catalogue that came through the door, there were some nice clothes in there but they did not come in super obese size! Not that I am planning on buying any more large clothes, its all smaller outfits for me from now on. I cant wait to hit Bluewater on a clothes shopping spree. I so want to buy clothes that I want not just what fits! I so long to be able to walk into any shop and pick up items that will fit me.That's just one of the reasons why I am doing this diet.
I am doing this diet for myself, I am not doing it to please anyone else, just me! As I have said previously I have always been fat and it was me that needed to get to the stage where I wanted to do something about it. I know people have been concerned about my weight including my doctor & my mum but I just was not mentally ready. I am now at the stage where I am 100% ready and committed, you need to be to embark on such a strict regime. who'd have guessed I would go from loads of food to nowt!

I have chosen to do this diet at a time when social occasions are at a minimum, I am avoiding diner parties etc so that I don't have to make other people feel uneasy. I would be fine but people feel funny, not wanting to eat in front of someone who is abstaining, so its best to avoid these sort of occasions for the time being.

I have been talking with my wife about our "way of life" after this weight loss, we need to change our habits or we will be back in this position again! Do we do calorie counting, low fat ,GI, Atkins?? For sure we need to find a new way of life. I would appreciate advice from anyone who has done it and succeeded in keeping the weight off.

Had all of today's chocolate and vanilla shakes, just a few pints of water between now and bed time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to have a chat with Icemoose on minimins, he has kept his weight off a year now. He lost 11 stone in 5 months. His wife is my CDC, and she is great. Well done to sticking to it, it is hard, I know, I am on day 32, right in the middle of AAM week. Keep us posted. If you and your wife would like a fellow BIGGIE to chat to, email me at janice.barker@archant.co.uk

We all need help and support, Will be good to buddy up!

Anonymous said...

Good dаy! I simply want to offeг you a
big thumbs up foг the greаt info you have got here on this post.
I'll be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Have a look at my web page ... sportsbet ()