13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Wednesday Week 17

Time has just flown for the last few days and I have had not had chance to blog, I had planned to write last night and then again on Thursday after my weigh in, well those plans went out the window when my day at work which had started at 0700 did not end until 0100 this morning yes an 18 hour shift right through without a break!!! fortunately my wife came out to where I was working with a big bottle of water and a bar, I still only ended up having 2 of my meals for the whole day though!! The good thing is I did not feel hungry, just really thirsty until my reserves arrived.

I had to explain my diet to several people whilst at this incident yesterday, I was controlling an incident with several people that I have never met or not seen in a long time. As the day drew into the evening and it became clear that we had a long night ahead of us I dispatched a guy to buy sausages and chips x 15, I passed them around all the staff and then had to explain why after buying them all dinner was I not eating any? Well they were all well impressed with my determination an willpower. Feeling tired now though, its catching up on me, I was back in work by 0700 today however I came home at a more sensible 1530hrs! I sat in the sun and drank a tomato soup followed by a cranberry bar, now that's more like it!

I will be back tomorrow with an update after visiting my CDC for weigh in!!

No comments: