13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 24 May 2007

Thursday Week 17 weigh in

**** Week 17 Weigh in result ****

I have just got back from having my weigh in and despite eating jelly made with mix a mousse and water flavourings I have lost another 7lb this week. This takes me down to 17 stone 3lb, this week was the end of my Birthday challenge when I had wanted to get to down to 18 stone!!

I am very happy with myself and feel very proud!!
My wife only lost 2lb again this week and she is therefore a little unhappy this evening, this takes her total loss to 5 stone, which is great, however at 2lb a week she is despondent!! However we did purchase some of the CD product for constipation, called fibre 89 a week on this and she should see a big improvement in next weeks result!

I have today purchased some more mix a mousse and some orange water flavouring. I am so impressed with the jelly we have been making I just had to give orange flavour a go too.

Only one more day at work then I am on holiday for the week, however in typical Bank holiday style the weather is due to change for the worse. we have no real plans just a week off from work whilst the kids are on half term. I daren't go away on holiday whilst sole sourcing it would drive me nuts!!
Health wise I still feel on top of the world, full of energy and really happy. I have regularly all week drunk 8 - 10 pints of water each day. I am off now for my last meal of the day a tomato soup!!
I Will be back to post on Saturday, 1 day before my birthday, lots of presents and cards please!!!

2 comments:

BigJohn2007 said...

Well done Alan, a great result.

Have read most of your postings recently and must say you r one of the reasons I have started the CD today.

The Dieter said...

Thanks for your kind words John,
I have added a link to your blog from mine. Good luck with your journey