13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 10 May 2007

Thursday week 15 Weigh Day

Wow I have just lost another 8lb this week, a whole 8 pounds in 8 days (went for my weigh in 1 day early last week), I am so happy.
I have now achieved my goal that I set for my Birthday, yet it is not my Birthday for another 2 1/2 weeks. how good is that!!
18 stone was a bit of a milestone for me its a figure I have in my head of which you are somewhat normal if you are male and below 18 stone.

You may notice if you are very observant that I have now updated my target weight to 12 stone rather than 11, when I started I had a goal in my head of 12 stone but intended to go below to allow for stabilisation. I now know that during the maintenance / stabilisation stage you continue to lose some weight. It is likely that I will stop sole source (just meal replacements) at about 12 1/2 stone then lose the remainder during my final stages. Hopefully ending up at 12 stone and intending to stick there! My CDC said she would happily support me in my wish to be this weight after I explained to her that I no longer want to be classed as "overweight" you know what I mean, you go to the doctors with your arm falling off and they blame the fact you are either overweight or smoke (I don't smoke so weight always got the blame whatever the ailment!!) So to me a real goal is to be within the healthy weight range, which for my height goes to a maximum of 12 stone 10lb (based on the Cambridge Dieters web page calculator)

I am now over half way through my journey, I would have been just over before I adjusted the target so with a stone taken off I am well past the half way mark!! yippee
My wife only lost 2lb this week and she is therefore a little down, It is ladies time again so I think she will do well next week. She is now just 4lb away from her half way mark!! (hopefully we will therefore Finnish at nearly the same time)

No comments: