13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Tuesday Week 15 **** 100 Days completed ****

Yes today marks a milestone in my journey to be slim, Today is my 100th day on this diet and I am still looking forward to the next 100
I have drunk plenty of water today (8 pints +) and its only 4.30pm I am convinced this is the secret to my success, I am losing my weight faster now than when I done Lighterlife 5 or 6 years ago.
One of my work colleagues commented on how she could notice a difference in how I looked today, I last saw her on Wednesday last week!!
A lady that I know is tonight going to see the same CDC that I go to, as she like me has decided she needs to do something drastic about her weight and is now at that fully motivated stage (good luck Sarah).
I feel you need to have your mind focused on the end results to succeed with this diet. It is very odd not eating, its like a chunk of my life has disappeared but just look at the results... tremendous and worth every minute of it! Each day I read on the forums about people cheating themselves by eating, this is a terrible shame and my thoughts go out to them as they feel terribly guilty afterwards. Come on guys & gals focus on what you want to achieve with this diet and it becomes a doddle. (and drink plenty of water)
My hard work begins when I reintroduce the food and cravings come back, not looking forward to that.
Off for a sparking water to toast 100 days with my wife, might even manage a CD bar with it, now that's pushing the boat out lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your wife on 100 days - that is fantastic!! You've done really well too, worth it for all the willpower. All the best for the next 100 (or less by the way things are going!)days :-)

Anonymous said...

Well done Alan and Rita, you are doing super well. I admire the power of will you both have. CONGRATULATIONS!