13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Wednesday Week 16

Another miserable wet day today, I am missing going out on my push bike, The kids want me to open up our swimming pool for the season however I am reluctant to start heating it with this sort of weather, they will have to wait! Once open I intend swimming lengths as often as I can. It is only 28ft long but I can keep turning and hope to get some exercise that way.
I bumped into our cleaner at work yesterday for the first time in many weeks (I start work early and finish early so normally miss the cleaner) She gave me a second take when I said hello to her. She said "i really did not recognise you" "your face has even changed so much" "wow" & "well done" she then went on to talk about the articles that you see in the women's magazines with "I went from this size to this without surgery" and she said she treated these stories with some pessimism, yeah sure the pictures have been doctored etc. She said she thinks that I am living proof that huge weight loss can be achieved, she was truly gobsmacked.
I had an email from my friend yesterday who has been doing CD for 1 week, she has decided not to continue with the programme, I have tried to give her plenty of encouragement but alas she has her reasons to not continue. this diet does have tremendous results but does also need a great deal of willpower to get through any tough times.
I have my sixteenth week weigh in tomorrow night and will be back to post my update, I am still feeling on top of the world (not surprised having lost 16" off my waist in just 15 weeks!!!), I have had 10 pints of water today and all my "meals". Cant wait for tomorrows result...

Hi to Clare, Thank you for your email, I look forward to hearing how you progress. Clare called me an inspiration, which really made my day!!
If anyone wants to chat feel free to email me using the link on the right of my blog

No comments: