13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Monday 7 May 2007

Bank Hol Monday Week 15

I have had a great weekend, albeit today I have not drunk enough water. Yesterday afternoon we cycled for about a 5 mile round trip in the glorious sunshine and stopped by Blockbuster Video shop. We borrowed "A night at the museum" a movie my little one wanted to watch. Well as a spur of the moment thing after watching it I jumped on the Internet, checked that the tubes were running a reasonable frequency as it was a Bank Hol weekend and decided to take the little one to the Natural History Museum in London. We had no plans for today and I love to be spontaneous. We drove to Upminster and jumped on the tube. After looking at the dinosaurs and volcanoes etc we headed off to the Science museum where trains / planes and spaceships fascinated him, He was not too keen on the 3d sharks in the Imax 3d cinema as they appeared right in front of your nose!

So my water intake has been hindered by the fact that I did not want to keep finding toilets in London. I have done 4 pints so far as I type so 6 should not be a problem for the day. We took with us a Tetra and a bar to keep us going and even without too much water I still never got to the stage of feeling hungry.
So back to work tomorrow as week 15 of this diet has got underway, My step daughter who is 15 has even said to me today that she thinks I am looking skinny! Which is great coming from a girl who is 5'10" tall and wears size 6/8 clothes and makes everyone look skinny!! She recently put her arms around me in the area of my belly, Well she touched hands and had loads of room between the two of us, before dieting if she put her arms around me she could not touch fingers!! That it such a difference.
I have dropped another jean size, I am now wearing size 40" which is some 16" smaller than my start size, how amazing is that!!
I have also pulled out of my wardrobe my smallest suit 44 chest, 40 waist. I have dusted it off and had it dry cleaned as I need to wear it next Friday for an event. I cannot quite do the jacket up but the trousers are fine and as a suit it looks OK, much better than the tent that I have just ditched to the "too big" pile

No comments: